Monday, May 28, 2007

YOU TUBE LILLY

Okay so I am new at posting videos but I thought I would give it a try. I just quickly filmed a quick video and posted it to You Tube and it actually wasn't that hard. It is not a REAL interesting video but I was trying to get Lilly to dance and I just wanted to see how to get it on my blogspot. Maddy ended up dancing more that Lilly however. So it is over there on the left under Dancing Lilly. I will get better videos soon hopefully but this was just a trial run. I hope you can see it and you like it. If someone looks at it and can watch it or can't watch it would you post a comment back so I knew that it worked. Thanks!

3 comments:

Alli said...

it totally worked! soo cute! i am going to have to figure out how to post vidoes. do you go on you tube first to do it? does it walk you through?

Sarah said...

You can actually post videos on your blogs! My sister does it all the time on hers, I just haven't figured it all out yet.

Sarah said...

Okay, I just checked at slide.com and you can make a little slideshow as an entry too. I just made one on my blog so you can try one on yours. Have fun!