Tuesday, June 12, 2007

FIELD DAY!

Maddy had a BBQ and a field day for the end of school. We all went for the afternoon and had lots of fun. Obviously they had face painting and Maddy was a doggy. SO CUTE! SHe was very worried that her whiskers were coming off so I had to show her the mirror to make sure they were there. She loved her face!
I can't believe that next year Josey will be a kindergartener and having her own field day. She looks so grown-up in this picture to me.
Josey got a horse on her cheek.....in case you couldn't tell. I had a hard time telling what it was.

This picture CRACKS me up. If you look closely you can see that Josey discovered, about halfway through hopping, that there is a hole in the bottom of her sack and her little feet are scrambling as fast as they can to try and beat Maddy. It was REALLY funny.
This is Maddy's cartoon ant. She is becoming quite a good artist.
Lilly LOVED the bubbles. She kept trying to pick up the whole bicket so she couldn't play in them much.
Okay do these jungle gyms scare anyone else? Maybe I am overprotective but they seem really dangerous to me and I get nervous when they are climbing on them, especially this high.


Maddy was VERY proud because she "beat" a sixth grader playing this game. I think he was being nice.

This was the marble game. You had to pick up the marbles with your toes and put them in a cup. Oddly thanks to their father Maddy and Josey were quite good at this game.
I am trying to take more pictures of the girls all together. I was trying to find a picture of all three of them recently and the last one I have is from Easter. It just always seems to hard to get them all together looking cute so I just never think about attempting it but this one turned out pretty cute.







No comments: