Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I wanted to show everyone what an exciting life I lead. I was babysitting Josey's hermit crabs while she was playing at a friends. I thought the hermit crabs looked so sad in their cheap little cage I got them (I am cheap so I bought them the cheapest smallest cage, not the nicest thing to do for them). So I built them a hermit crab playground to excerize their limbs and have a little bit of crazy fun! Now you all know why I have so many posts on my blog so often........this is my life.
Here is Kitten hanging out under the palm tree.




And here is Spots (this is his third shell and when Josey named him he was in a spotted one, he loves to change shells) lounging by the pool.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Love it! Nice Mom to crab-sit and get them out. I would have probably left them!

Alli said...

i love that YOU did this, and that you did it without the kids! haha. you're such a dork

Castiel Moyes said...

Isn't it sad?

Amanda said...

You crack me up Jess! I'm sure the crabs were thankful!

Steve said...

Jess you are so funny.

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

Impressive fort!