Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Moyes

Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Moyes for the new birthday build-a-bear. Josey decided to get a new build-a-bear with the money that you sent her for her birthday. It took her a long time to decide and we had to go back and forth between the Disney store and Build-a-bear a few times but she finally decided on Claire Bear Moyes and is very pleased with her purchase. The girls decided to get out all of their bears from build-a-bear and play with them and we decided to take a picture. Any spare money they have from birthdays and Christmas or anything like that they spend at build-a-bear. I think we are keeping them in business. They each have five now.
SO FUNNY! When we were at the mall I had to stop at See's Candy and get a free sample. Lilly kept saying "yummy!" so I gave her a piece and we went on our way. About fifteen minutes later as we were looking at clothes in Buil-a-bear a lady walked by just laughing looking at Lilly. I looked down and had COMPLETELY forgot that I gave her a piece of chocolate and it was all over her face, hands and shirt. It was no wonder she had been so content for so long in her stroller. I had to take her into the bathroom and basically hose her down. It was dark chocolate too so it was so messy. She thoroughly enjoyed herself. This is the remnants on her shirt and I just think this picture is so funny because she looks like she has no neck and her body looks completely unporportional because of the way she is sitting in this chair. She loves the chair and normally I have it turned around so she can't climb onto it and stand up but Daddy let her sit in it today and she was so happy if you couldn't tell.

3 comments:

THE REBER FAMILY said...

She is such a goofball! Her hair is sooo cute too. I swear you have some of the cutest kids I have ever seen!

Williams Fam said...

Love that smile!! She's definitely sporting the chocolate high!!
So I haven't emailed yet-it's a long story, but I'll be getting back to you soon here. Thanks for getting your addresses to me!
Your girls really are so darn cute!

Sarah said...

You can never have too many stuffed animals! Lilly looks so cute! You can tell she is enjoying her day!