Thursday, August 02, 2007

Martha Stewart moment on a budget

Here are the skirts I made for Joselyns party, mom. I think they turned out pretty cute and I hope the kids like to wear them. Josey loves them though and is so excited to be a hula girl at her luau. I still think 12 skirts for 2 dollars is pretty good and the best part is that Joselyn had so much fun helping me make them. If you look close at Maddy skirt you can see her expert cutting skills. Let's Luau! Strike a pose
Maddy's tough picture


5 comments:

Hatchgirls1 said...

Okay - seriously sooo cute! And remember what we were talking about on the phone about Maddie? She looks great! Perfect! Wouldn't EVER worry!

Jaime said...

Jessica I just have to say I love reading about your little family. You did a great job on the skirts by the way!!!! You and your sister have inspired me to be better about blogging! Hope you are all doing great. Love ya Jaime

Alli said...

those are soooo cute. i always LOVE maddy and josie poses

Sarah said...

Good job Jess! That's a great "Martha Moment" and something to totally be proud of! Cute girls!

Amanda said...

That's way too cute..thanks for giving me ideas for Ashlynn's future birthdays!! I will hire you as my holiday planner!!