Thursday, August 09, 2007

Peep Peep or pee pee

Lilly has recently been figuring out that her pee pee and poo poo come out in her diaper. Often times when she has gone poo poo she will come to me and point to her diaper and say poo poo, especially when she has gone in her crib at nap time or something. It really started when she had some diarreah (sp?) and I came in to get her and found that the poo had totally leaked out the side and she was playing with it all over the crib and examinig it very closely in her hands....yummy! Anyway now I can say, "Let's change your diapers" and often times she actually lays down and waits for me! How nice is that! But she is a little obsessed with telling me she has pee pee and poo poo. Many times she doesn't actually have anything but I still feel like I want to change her diaper just to reinforce the principle. But anyway we were watching Dora this morning and she kept running up to me and telling me she had pee pee and grabbing her diaper. I was like, "YES! you have pee pee?" And I am getting ready to change her diaper just feeling so proud of her for telling me she has pee pee. And then she grabs my hand and takes me to the TV where the little bird on Dora says Peep Peep. She looks at me and says pee pee and grabs her diaper. How must that seem to her that a birdie says pee pee?

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Jess, I can totally understand what Lilly was thinking..Ash and I were watching the same Dora! Man, you're going to have her potty trained before Ash!! :)

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

I'm impressed with Lilly! We are still working on animals sounds with Ava!!!!:)

Castiel Moyes said...

You know Joselyn did the same thing and I thought she would be potty trained quickly and that was a joke so I am not holding my breath! And by the way Andrea we are still working on animal sounds as well!

mommoyes said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he he he

Jill Johnson said...

I am so excited to know where your blog is. your girls are growing so fast! And you sista are lookin SKINNY!!!! Good job! We miss you so much. We were at Super Saturday last week and something was missing, it was you!!! I am so glad I get to watch your girls grow.

Heidi said...

It was crazy to see a comment from you on our blog, then come to find out you have one of your own!! It sounds like you guys are having a great time in Oregon--and I admit that Mason can also recognize Spongebob which is sad!!

Darrell and Alissa said...

Your girl's are so big! I can't believe what Lily looks like with hair- she was bald when we moved! Sounds like you guys are loving where you are. Help me figure out how to down load pictures!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess! I love your blog page, it's so cute! I am still learning how to do this. Your little Lilly is a smart cookie, you are gonna have her potty trained way before my little guy. Luke just runs from me when I try to change his diaper. haha I guess he would rather play then be clean, what a boy!