Monday, September 24, 2007

The Person of the Day

Today was Joselyn's turn to be "person of the day" in her kindergarten class. We had lots of fun making her poster this weekend and she was very proud. I went back and forth about putting that big picture of her on there because I thought it was not the most flattering picture of her but it was still cute. Anyway I decided we would go ahead and put it on there. When I showed it to Dustin I commented on the picture and that I wasn't sure if I should have put it on there. He laughingly said I should not have and that he thought she looks mildly retarded in the picture!! Honestly I kinda agree with him!!! My girls always make the wierdest faces in their pictures and this picture is case in point. By that time it was too late to take it off so now I feel really bad! What do you think? Did I just send my daughter to school to post up a picture of her looking retarded? You have to blow it up and really look at that 8x10.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I think the picture is fine---her classmates will think it's funny. It shows her personality! I love it when husbands make comments like that AFTER you've done something, so you feel really stupid. I'm always like, "why didn't you say something earlier?" Don't sweat it though-the poster will only be on display for a week.

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

I think it's a cute picture!

Sarah said...

I think it's great! There are a lot of pictures of her on it and all are different. I've seen some gnarly pics and these are great ones. I still have mine my mom made me! She laminated all the pics and stuff as one big poster and all my sibs still have them too. My kids love it! You did a great job on this poster!