Monday, November 26, 2007

the south hills light display

There is a house up in the hills behind Dustin's house and every year they put on the most AMAZING light display. I can't even imagine how much work it is to put up and take down all the lights. I didn't post any pictures of them because it just doesn't do it justice because you just can't see them very well. But we do it every year we are there and this year we went almost every night we were there. Sometimes they even have Santa there handing out candy canes. It is free but they welcome donations! This is not the most flattering picture of me given the fact that I had a sweater on uner that sweatershirt trying to keep warm but it is the only picture we got of our entire family together.

They even have a HUGE camel that you can feed carrots to. I am surprised my girls were brave enough to feed it because honestly it is HUGE!


Lilly wasn't to keen on the camel and from the look on Dustin's face I don't think he fel real com0fortable either.




It was so so SO cold! We tried to bundly up as much as we could but by the end you were just racing back to the car to thaw out your body!







love that pose Amanda!



No comments: