Wednesday, January 09, 2008

just for laughs......

Okay I know this is completely random and my post about why I am a nerd is SO last week! But I had to add one more story that I was thinking about last night and I couldn't stop laughing. I think maybe you will get a chuckle out of it as well. When I was in college I once went out to dinner with a friend and when we went in the restaurant I realized that I had forgot my wallet out in the car. (For those of you that have ever lived in Provo it was the Olive Garden there, jsut so you can visualize better). Anyway it was raining outside and so I quickly darted out into the parking lot. As I was nearing the first row of cars I slipped on the wet asphalt and I started to trip. I was trying to save myself from falling completely flat on my face and I ended up head butting the bumper of the car in front of me! I slammed into the car with my head and then was propelled backward, flat on my back in the parking lot, with the rain coming down in my face. The funniest part of the story though is that a couple had walked out of the restaurant right behind me and saw the whole thing. They came walking towards me and I thought that they were going to ask me if I was okay and it turned out that it was THEIR car! They first checked their car for any damage and then asked if I was okay! I wish that someone had videotaped the human car crash because I think I could have won a Funniest Home Video's episode.

Okay also when I was looking for a funny picture to put with this post (I couldn't find one) I found a car for me. For those of you that don't know I have a weakness for red heels. I don't know what it is but I am always drawn to some sort of variation in a red heel in a shoe store. I don't know what that says about my personality but I just love them. Anyway here is my future car.......

11 comments:

Marisa said...

you are the funniest person in the world. I could totally picture that story happening and some snooty couple making you feel even worse for it. hilarious!

Darrell and Alissa said...

That's so funny! If you came to visit here, everyone would love to meet you becasue your stories are incredible!!

Nick and Lauren said...

That was a great story, keep em' comin'! Thanks for the book idea, I bought it on Amazon.com this morning!

Wendy said...

Thanks for the laugh Jess!

Heidi said...

Oh Jessica, I'm laughing so hard!!!! Do your stories ever end? You should seriously write all of these stories down and make it into a book! I can't believe those people checked their car first and then you...how rude!!!

We should start a new blog trend where one specific day of the week we post funny stories from our past - I think yours would be the best though.

Heidi said...

Sounds like some people have a bad habit of falling in places where rain and/or shower water is falling!!! Or do I have my stories mixed up? :)--Andrew

Castiel Moyes said...

WHY does Andrew know about my shower accident...... Heidi!?! How embarrasing! jk

Heidi said...

ROFL. --Andrew

Heidi said...

Jessica, you can't tell all the wives that funny shower story and not expect us to go home and tell our husbands!!! It's too good :)

Rachel said...

I absolutely love your stories. I almost wrote stores, haha. I love your stores haha.

Williams Fam said...

That's hilarious~ That shoe rocks!!