Saturday, February 09, 2008

Farewell Mitt Romney

If you are anything like us in this house we were voting for Mitt Romney and we are so disappointed that he had to resign from the race last week. BUT I love that Joe Scarborough stuck up for the obvious fact that EVERYONE in the news media and the other Republican candidates hated Mitt Romney. It was so frustrating to hear SO much about Mccain and ever Huckabee but hear nothing about Romney. At least nothing positive. So maybe I came upon this a little too late but I feel a little bit vindicated. And I hope Mitt does too.



Does the female news anchor seem very defensive?

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Jessica, I'm so glad you posted that! That was very interesting to watch. We were very disappointed that he 'suspended' his campaign and it's true, the media never gave him a chance. Way to go Joe!

Darrell and Alissa said...

that lady was really snotty about it- and Joe was completely right. Thanks for sharing!

Nick and Lauren said...

Sad to see him go--now I have no choice but to vote for the Dem, ahem I mean Republican John McCain just so Hillary or Obama don't make it.

Sarah said...

I thought that woman was going to spit fire out her eyes! Thanks for posting. Mayne if Huckabee drops, Mitt will come back. One can always hope!