Wednesday, April 30, 2008

the verdict is....GUILTY!

So I feel a little bad about this. A couple of nights ago Lilly was "playing" in the family room and Josey walked in and announced that Lilly had pulled all the pillows off the couch. Okay, this is something that REALLY annoys me! I hate having them all over the floor and I HATE having to put them back because inevitably the girls don't put them back right. I had to walk into the family room myself to see Lilly pulling the last pillow off the couch because I didn't believe that she had actually pulled them off all by herself. But lo and behold she did! So here is why I feel bad. I have gotten mad at the girls more than a couple of times because all the pillows or a portion of the pillows have been pulled off the couch and they have sworn that they didn't do it. I just thought they weren't telling me the truth so they wouldn't get in trouble. Well apparently maybe they didn't do it! What a little rascal. These videos are just to give you a laugh today. I can't watch them and not laugh. Maddy got the Hannah Montana cd for her birthday and this is the girls ROCKIN out to it. Watch both are pick one they are guaranteed to at least make you smile. It cracks me up that they don't know barely any of the lyrics and then at some points Josey looks like she is doing some PBS African dance.


11 comments:

Kate said...

I am laughing SO hard. First of all, Josey is such a crack up. The dance moves are killer. And her singing is too cute... trying to be all professional. And I love how they both are trying, but don't really know the words. And finally, I watched the bottom video first... and I was dying laughing because Dustin is sitting back there not reacting AT ALL. He doesn't even look over! In the top video he was watching a little... but it was TOO funny. I loved it.

Finally (I know... way too long of a comment), I have blamed my kids for things their siblings have done before and felt SO bad afterwards. And I remember being blamed as a little girl for things my sisters did... so I really try to not do it. But sometimes it happens. Oh well!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE when little girls sing and dance all crazy like that. It totally reminds me of being little and thinking that someday, a famous popstar future was actually an OPTION.

A couple years ago Rob and I were driving around with Kaili and Alyssa (Kendall's daughters). They had both gotten mp3 players for Christmas and were both rocking out to Since You've Been Gone. Rob and I were dying because all we could hear were their off-key, LOUD voices singing the wrong words, but we couldn't even hear the actual Kelly Clarkson singing because it was on their headphones. We still laugh anytime we hear that song.

Your girls will love all these videos you have taken of them when they are older!

Darrell and Alissa said...

I say ditto to the first comment! I watched the bottom video first and was laughng so hard- and then was laughing that Dustin is just sitting there at the computer like it's just normal everyday stiff going on! We can totally relate- it's everyday things in our house too- and it's always Hannah, or one of the HSM cd's. Carly is now singin Nobodies Perfect and mimicing Josey's dancing!

Wendy said...

Those were awesome! What great singers you have. I think Dustin is pretty hilarious in both of them as well. He needs a boy!

JasonDebbie said...

i love the air guitar, they are so hilarious, josey is going to be a performer someday!

Rich and Andrea said...

Okay I'm totally laughing. Jessica your girls were cute but I do have to tell you my favorite part was watching poor Dustin over in the corner quietly and silently laughing and smiling to himself. He's hilarious. Also...you should really consider putting Josey in some Lyrical Dance classes...from a dancer, she already knows half the moves they'd teach her. So adorable and hilarious to watch, but I think I'll keep my boys...they seem much quieter than girls- HAHA

Castiel Moyes said...

This is an everyday occurance at our house honestly! And I think Dustin has grown to accept it. He was actually busy trying to get the Hannah Montana songs on Maddy's MP3 player if you were wondering why he was still in the room and hadn't ran screaming for a basketball game. He is a good daddy!

Castiel Moyes said...

AND I guess he is fine with only girls because he DOES NOT want anymore. I guess he doesn't need a boy THAT bad!

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

Who taught Josey to dance like that??? she has some MOVES! Rob and I were laughing so hard watching these. And also watching Dustin's reaction!

Sarah said...

Dustin cracks me up! The air guitar has definitely made a comeback. Maddy and Lilly are awesome as well. Is it ever boring at your house? I don't think so!

THE REBER FAMILY said...

I wish I could dance like that! Oh to be a kid again!