Tuesday, May 27, 2008

boo boos

Today Lilly and Josey were on the trampoline playing as there was a slight break in the clouds. After a few minutes I heard Josey crying and I carried her inside and she showed me her foot wear she needed a bandaid. She told me that Lilly had accidentaly slid across her foot with her teeth when she fell. So after I got Josey's band-aid on, Lilly of course started crying for a band-aid of her own. I thought she just wanted one because Josey wanted one. ButI pulled out a band-aid and asked her where her boo boo was to put the bandaid on. She thought for a minute and then showed me her teeth. She REALLY wanted a band-aid on her teeth! It was quite funny. We finally compromised with a band-aid on her upper lip. This seemed to appease her and she walked around with a little psuedo-mustache for a while. Such cute girls.....such a disgusting floor.

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Whoa, Josey looks really old in that picture! I love her long hair!! And the bandaid mustache is priceless. What gorgeous girls!

Liz said...

I love Joseys hair. you make me so nervous because you are always commenting on things that I would never even notice,(like your floor that does not look disgusting)It makes me nervous for what you see in all my pictures!

Hazembullers said...

Elder Moyes, como le va? Acabo de enterarme de su blog por medio del Elder Mortensen. I can't believe how much your girls have grown up! Last I saw you you were still in law school. By looking at your blog it seems like you are living in the Seattle area. I lived in Bellevue for over a year before moving to DC to marry la Hermana Taylor. I know... it's crazy cool. I'm the luckiest! We have a 9 month old called Nico and another baby on the way. Check out our blog at www.hazembullers.blogspot.com
It's good to know you and your family are doing well! Saludos,

El Elder Hazembuller

Alli said...

holy hair to die for. seriously... jocey has supermodel hair. lilly is getting so big, you are just trying to cover up her facial hair with the bandaid strategically placed. (how the heck to you spell that?!) love ya!

THE REBER FAMILY said...

wow..Josey looks so pretty. I love the bandaid mustache...Caitlyn is going through a box of bandaids a week...its driving me NUTS

Cami said...

That is pretty funny! I need a band-aid mustache to hide a zit right now!

Heidi said...

I agree, Josey's hair is getting so long and beautiful! What is it with kids and bandaids? My children love to play with them. I cracked up when I saw the bandaid on Lilly's upper lip - so funny!!

Laura said...

Hey Jess your girls are so adorable and beautiful like you. Great to see your blog. Hey I have Becky's blog but not her contact information. Can you give me her phone number. I'd really like to call her. I've left comments on her blog but don't know if she's gotten them? Haven't heard from her and would love to get in touch. I miss her. Email me jakeandlou@gmail.com