Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Just missin' the cousins.....

Claudia(10), Madelyn(8), Julia(6), Joselyn(5), Georgia(3), Lillian(2), and Bear(1). Apparently Beck and I couldn't quite get in synch with our babies. I was looking through some pictures today and came across this one again and it made me smile and then feel sad because I hate living so far away from my family! We miss our cousins.....ALL our cousins, even the ones not in this picture! This picture cracks me up though! I would have never thought that I would have had the SEVENTH granddaughter in a row on my side (obviously there is one missing!). They are all such beautiful girls though and at least little Bear does have a boy cousin his age, little Jeffy and Caitlyn are not in the picture. It makes me laugh though because my girls are totally the weird ones in the picture. What's up with that?

1 comment:

Wendy said...

that is quite the group of girls! How fun for your girls to have so many girl cousins.