Wednesday, September 24, 2008

encore.....encore!

Last night Josey wanted me to video tape her singing again and I just had to post the funniest one because it is just too funny. She just recently saw parts of the Disney movie Camp Rock and that is where this song and.....scene is from. She is too funny and I would just like to say that I think I do a pretty good job holding in the laughter. Imagine watching that in person and not laughing! Sorry it is so dark.



For some reason it posted extremely dark which is unfortunate because the facial expressions were THEE best! Sorry.

10 comments:

Ashley Clark said...

Oh my. This is hilarious! She is really talented!

Darrell and Alissa said...

She is such a crack up!! Question is, when she gets older are these video clips going to be of a famous girl showing how young her talent started- or just really embarrassing video's of her?!

JasonDebbie said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious! SHe is going to be a little diva performer when shes older, she's just so interested in being on stage and dressing up and everything, I love it!

Ashlee said...

That is awesome! Totally just made my day! What a crack up.

Alli said...

i want a video once a week. they seriously make my day. i want to request the other hannah montana one where she sings... everybody somthing something... everybody something something.
anyways, about my wonderful, beautiful, talented birds... they are soo excited for halloween, i can just tell. i think they really liked the parrot idea ... of course i am going to let them choose for themselves. i was thinking we could all go as the incredibles and i could sew for hours their own wee costumes.

Annie said...

She is a crack up. I love how not-camera-shy-at-all she is! Thanks for posting this. How fun.

Amanda said...

Crack me up!! She is so stinkin' cute..that is so fun! Seriously, can I have her autograph now??? I can sell it for tons later when she's a STAR!!

Hatchgirls1 said...

I'm thinking electric guitar for x-mas? That is THE only thng missing from thatt performance! Whatt a STAR!

THE REBER FAMILY said...

OK....I know that no one intends to be a "stage mom" but you HAVE to take her to a TV audition or something. She is the cutest kid ever!

Gretch said...

I LOVE IT!!! That is too funny! I am very impressed with her singing skills.