Sunday, October 26, 2008

BINGO!!!!

Look what we won!
Not the girls, the i-pod. The elementary school has a fund raiser night of Bingo every year. We went last year and didn't win anything. But this year we got really lucky! I wasn't going to take the girls. I was really tired but they really really wanted to go. So we ate dinner and then decided to go late. We walked in about half way through and I told them we had 5 dollars to spend. So they each got 2 bingo cards and I picked up 1. We went and found a seat and they announced that they were giving away the i-pod. The whole gym went CRAZY, including Maddy. She has wanted one forever! So we start playing our first game and I won! In like 6 call outs it was crazy! I sent Maddy and Josey up to collect the prize and they were so excited. I think Maddy felt like a rock star because everyone kept wanting to see it and was so amazed that she won it. People kept asking to trade for it, even though technically it was mine!
So I haven't quite decided what to do with it yet. I really wish that I could have won it and put it away for Christmas but the girls were just too excited I couldn't do that to them. Dustin really needs a new i-pod as well and I have been tempted to give it to him but the girls are just so darn excited about the i-pod. I actually wish that one of them would have won it so that it would be definitively theirs! I guess they will share it for now and it will come in handy on our trip down to Disneyland tomorrow! How lucky is that though?!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

So lucky! Way to go.