Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Last Day in the Park

Well we started off taking some pictures......



But then ended up not taking anymore pictures for almost the whole day! We left the camera in our locker on accident and just never ended up back on Main Street to get it out. But it was a fun day and it had cooled off a lot and was a lot less crowded so it was a bit more fun. I took Lilly to watch the parade again because I think that was one of her favorite things while Dustin took Maddy and Josey on Thunder Mountain over and over again. I finally bought her something and decided on these little princess figurines. I should have bought them on the first day they kept her SO entertained. She was completely contented to just sit on a bench and arrange them over and over again.

I brought glow sticks from the dollar store in every day and it was nice to save some money! We whipped them out when the sun would go down and the girls had fun making fun different jewelry and shapes out of them.

And even Dustin had fun with the glow sticks. Can you tell this was the last night of the last day of a long vacation and maybe he was a little tired and delirious?
We ended up having to double up in the stroller for most of the night as EVERYONE was tuckered out. I would have sat in it if I thought I could have fit.....and Dustin would push me.
On the way out we FINALLY found Minnie and Maddy was so excited. This was the last picture we took before we headed for home.
It was a hard and exhausting vacation but we had a great time. I think Dustin and I have had our Disneyland fill for a few years! Now we are just trying to get back into real life again!

6 comments:

Betsy Fox said...

Glad you're back! It looks like you had a fun time. Welcome back to regular life. Not quite as much fun as Disneyland!

Ducheznee said...

An excellent travelogue. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. I'd be really jealous if we hadn't just been there, but at least I can appreciate your exhaustion.

Liz said...

Yea I am so excited for you!! I love Disneyland, I want to go back again.

Liz said...

Yea I am so excited for you!! I love Disneyland, I want to go back again.

Heidi said...

Looks like your Disneyland trip wa a big success, but sorry to hear about the crowds on Nevada Day! It was great looking thru all your pics!

THE REBER FAMILY said...

I'm so excited to go now! I'm glad you guys had so much fun! I cant believe how big your kids are!