Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Seriously stir crazy

I know I know. I have posted everyday for like the last week. We have had so much snow, I am going crazy. For those that know me well they know that I don't particularly like to be home much. I love home but I NEED to get out of the house at least once a day or else I just get crazy. So after not really leaving the house for almost 4 days, except to be out in the yard for a little bit I really really really want to just scream! I wanted to try and do some grocery shopping today as the snow seems to have let up a little bit but I don't have a snow shovel and can't dig out my driveway! Anyway here once again are a few more pictures of the last few days as I have nothing else to do but clean (which is happening a lot less than you would expect) and take pictures.



Here is our brownie night from grandma. Lilly really liked stirring the bowl. She really concentrated hard.


Here are Josey's antlers. I need to make sure they haven't fused to her head she has worn these almost every day for the last couple of weeks. She loves them.

I told Dustin that he had to help make the brownies since they were from his mom and I would take the pictures. Doesn't he look so comfortable?

Making silly faces. Dustin is so proud of this face. He tries to make it every occasion he can.Here is Dustins "skillz" at mixing brownies.



And here is the girls new sleeping arrangements. They went from bunk beds to their own rooms to sharing a room to sharing a bed, all their ideas. They begged and begged to share a room again after splitting them up when we moved here. So I finally moved them back together and then they begged an begged to push their beds together. So this is how they have been sleeping for the last couple of months and they love it! Don't they look comfortable?

3 comments:

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

That stinks you have so much snow! I hear you on getting out of the house once a day! And I love the picture of Josey and Maddy sleeping!

Wendy said...

Wow,Jess. I have missed reading your blog this past week. I cannot believe how much snow you have! And it's funny how at first it is so fun, the novelty of staying home as a family and playing games, etc. Then it just gets so old!
I hope you all have a merry Christmas!

Liz said...

Man I feel bad for poor little Josie if Maddy happened to have some Chili that night.