Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Apparently less is not more.....

My incredibly talented mother-in-law made these beautiful dress ups for all her granddaughters a few years ago, before Lilly was born! Well Lilly has finally discovered them and they are all about her size and she is constantly changing into one and then another. Today she decided that she couldn't decide which one to wear.....so she wore them all!
She put not one.....not two.....but all three of her favorite skirts on.
And decided that she needed all three of the sparkly tops to complete the outfit.
She was a happy little princess all afternoon in the dress ups grandma made!

2 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

So cute- and everytime i see those little dressup's I get more jealous! I covet your kids dress up clothes!

JasonDebbie said...

I love her cute hair! And I like your table that you painted black, it looks really good.