Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fat Guy in a Little Coat....

I think it is time to get rid of these PJs. What do you think?

These were at one time footsie pajamas. When Lilly started to get to big for them I cut the feet out so she could still wear them. Dustin got her dressed for bed the other night and this is what he found to put on her. I don't know why these were still in her drawers!
She doesn't seem to mind though! Sorry about the house in the background. I have had the flu and a terrible sinus infection for the last week and my house is DEFINITELY showing it!

2 comments:

THE REBER FAMILY said...

She is so big! And I love her hair! Ummm....my house looks like that 90% of the day (worse actually) then I pick it up as fast as I can before Jeff comes home. Hope you feel better!

Annie said...

Holy cow, Jess. She is getting so BIG! Oh my gosh. So don't you love it how daddys will just put whatever they find in the drawer when it's time to put clothes on kids? Ryon does it all the time. Do they not see that it doesn't fit them? :) She does look adorable. Miss you!