Thursday, May 07, 2009

anyone hungry?

So this is what most of my tupperware gets used for. Look close........ no that isn't leftovers in there. This is Josey's personal terrarium. She loves bugs and snails and slugs and has to make them a home whenever she sees one. She absolutely loves beetle bugs as you will see later in the post as well. Sometimes after I see what my tupperware was used for I can't even wash it and look at it the same way again. It just becomes a permanent fixture in the backyard. I myself can NOT stand slugs. And that is a broken bird egg in there as well that she found somewhere. She is one of those kids that spots a bug or spider or slug or bird egg from like 50 feet away.

Here is Josey's attempt and taking pictures of Lilly jumping on the trampoline. I don't know why I like these pictures but I do.






And here is Lilly from this evening. We were sitting on the front porch waiting for Daddy and Maddy and Josey to get back from softball practice. She found the beetle that Josey had tried to nurse back to health and failed. Josey had left it on the front step and Lilly found. She was just cracking me up. Since she has turned 3 she has turned a corner. She is still feisty and definitely has her moments that make me want to pull my hair out but she has gotten SO much better. She is nice again and just keeps cracking me up with all the things that are coming out of her mouth.


3 comments:

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

First of all, she has the best hair ever! And she is so so cute!

Amanda said...

Wow..what a story!! And she is so sure of it! How cute. We need to come visit....when are you guys free?????

Wendy said...

Love the hair, and the dress, and her stories. So very cute!