Sunday, May 31, 2009

I hit the mother load....FINALLY!!!!

So I don't know how many have been checking out the oldnavyweekly.com website recently? I posted about it a few weeks ago. Well today the coupons refreshed again and guess what.........I HIT THE MOTHER LOAD!!!! I have always tried to get one of the big coupons and I never could find one or I would get there too late and they were always gone. But tonight......I checked it again......and I found the $75 off of a $100 purchase!!!! That is $25.oo for EVERYTHING!!! I seriously almost jumped out of my chair screaming with excitement when it popped up. Dustin thought I was really weird. BUT HELLO THAT IS A %75 SAVINGS!!!!

So anyone that gets this soon you might want to check the site out! I found the coupon when I clicked on the brown haired mannequin at the bottom holding the flag. A parrot flew out and I had to click on it like 3 or 4 times before it flew off the screen. I refreshed the page a few times until I got it. I don't know if the coupons are in the same place the whole time but give it a shot. Besides it is kinda fun and they still have $50 off $100 purchase and other good coupons available but hurry hurry hurry!!!

3 comments:

Kate said...

I tried and tried... and I could NOT get that parrot!!! The $75 coupons were gone in like 5 minutes though. But I did end up with the $50 off of $100 coupons. So I'm still happy. Congrats!!!

THE REBER FAMILY said...

I need to keep trying this!!

Wendy said...

Some girls have all the luck!