Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Fire Game

For FHE the other night we decided to just run over fire safety and practice how we would get out of our new house in case of a fire etc. You know the drill! At one point Dustin told the girls to pretend to be sleeping in their beds and then he pretended he was the fire alarm and they had to get out of the house, which included crawling down the stairs. Cut to today; Lilly and I are talking and I told her that grandma Beth was coming to visit us for Thanksgiving. She got SO excited and asked, "When grandma comes can we play the fire game!!!??" I wasn't sure what she was talking about until she said they could pretend they were asleep in their beds and then crawl down the stairs. I am thinking, at least we didn't scare them with the whole fire drill thing but I have a feeling that is going to be a requested game on Monday nights around here. Mom get ready to crawl down the stairs backwards.....we have a lot of stairs.

2 comments:

THE REBER FAMILY said...

so funny! I'm sad we cant come for Thanksgiving. We miss everyone!

Alli said...

I want a video of that with mom.