Wednesday, September 30, 2009

No Pictures...

Things I am sad that I haven't been able to blog about because we don't have a functioning camera.....

-the girls all starting dance classes (seriously cute!)
-the grass that is starting to grow in our front yard. This has been an exciting adventure for Dustin.
-the cute picture boards I made today.
-the flowers I planted in my pots in front of my house. And actually FINALLY placing the bird post my late grandfather made that I have been carrying around for about 5 years.

I know there have been more things over that past couple of weeks but I can't think of any more of the top of my head. But stay tuned because we are going to buy a camera this weekend....maybe even tomorrow if I can't stand it anymore!

1 comment:

Alli said...

i like to hear what you are doing, but I want to see it too. You HAVE to get a new camera!!