Wednesday, October 14, 2009

ballerina girls

So here are the pictures from the girls dance classes that I have finally uploaded! YEAH! This was before we left for dance. And then actually at the dance studio. Maddy is really in need of some dance clothes. I just am not a dancer and don't really know where to buy them or what to buy. She really wants a leotard but I think she should wear something a little more like dance pants or something. So maybe someday she will have something appropriate to wear.
And Josey put this ensemble together herself. This is her ode to Halloween wear, spider tights and all.

And of course Lilly who loves to be a pink ballerina girl. She changes it up every now again but mostly if pink anything is available she is reaching for that.
Lilly's class is first for 45 minutes. She does tap and a little bit of tumbling and then later they will start on the ballet. She is the teachers helper during the tumbling because she REFUSES to do a somersault. I think I need to work on that one at home. I was excited when she started because there were only like 4 kids in the class. But as time has gone on it has definitely grown! But she looks so cute and seems to enjoy herself most of the time. Luckily for Maddy and Josey there are movies to watch and books to read and games to play with while they have to wait.


Doing her curtsy. Her favorite thing to do!



What a pose!


And then Maddy and Josey are in the same class right after Lilly for an hour and and a half. They do tap and ballet right now and then will start jazz in the spring. They are really enjoying it. They are lucky because there are only 4 girls in their class so they get lots of one-on-one time with the teacher.


Checking themselves out in the mirror.....hot mamas! I am so glad that they get to do some of these things together. Even though they are 2 years apart they seem to be able to still do a lot of the same things together and I think it is nice for them and nice for me the driver! Maddy wasn't so sure if she wanted to be in Josey's class at first but after she gave it a try I think she is over the whole "I am older that Josey thing" and they just have a good time together.

Ok, these are the only pictures I took of the Maddy and Josey's class but in my defense after Lilly's class she is ready to get out of there and I don't have to stay for Maddy and Josey's class. So one of these days when maybe I can get rid of Lilly I can get a few more pictures of the girls actually dancing!

No comments: