Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Haloween, picture boards, and grass

These pictures don't really go together in anyway except that they are what we have been up to the last few weeks. This is Dustin pride and joy......our new grass.
It looks even better since these pictures were taken. We are waiting to mow it and and stuff but it is like a 100% improvement from what it was when we moved in. We decided to try our hand at seeding the lawn and try to save some money. It was just weeds and a few clumps of dead grass. But look at what Dustin has done! If only it was that easy to regrow hair on your head.....huh Dust?
I FINALLY hung up a few pictures in our house. I have had a hard time trying to figure out what to put up. It just seems like everything is too small compared to the wall space in this house. But I have hung up a few things here and there and I finally got the girls pictures put up. As you can tell there is space for one more girl up there......geesh.

Here are some of our Halloween decorations that we have started to put up. The girls have been SO excited to get out our decorations! I am so glad that I have passed down my love of Halloween to them!













I finally put my grandfathers post out. It has been in our garage for years, and now I have a place for it.
Halloween is just so fun! We have a few more things to put out still.
A couple of years ago my sister made everyone these picture boards for Christmas. Well in this new house the color scheme on hers didn't really go with what I wanted in my kitchen. And since I don't really have anywhere to hang up artwork or school work I decided to try and make one myself in the colors that I wanted to use. Here is the one that is now hanging in my kitchen.
And I also decided to make one for the girls room so that they can put up some of their own things that they would like. I thought they turned out really cute!

1 comment:

THE REBER FAMILY said...

I love that you LOVE HALLOWEEN like I do. I told my work I would rather work Christmas Eve than Halloween.....seriously your stuff looks so cute!