Monday, December 21, 2009

Dance recital

Here are my cute little ballerinas.....who absolutely hate dance. So sad.
And my cute little reindeer tappers.










Here they are. Probably the last pictures for a while that I will get of them dancing because they could hardly wait until it was over. I have told them they don't have to do it anymore. And it couldn't come at a better time, with the baby coming and such. It will probably just be better that we don't have so much going on. Besides the LOVE LOVE LOVE piano! Which makes me happy. We had to cancel their lesson last Friday and literally Maddy through a FIT and Josey started crying.....that they couldn't go to piano lessons! I love that!


Another AWESOME pose of Lilly.
This is my favorite of the night. From Maddy's pose.....too Josey's eyes.....to Lilly's "rockstar" face. It seriously cracks me up!

2 comments:

JasonDebbie said...

wheres some pregnant pics of you?

Alli said...

how cute! I love their poses. I also love that they like piano lessons because i use to run away from home every time I had a lesson.