Sunday, February 28, 2010

Grandma Beth's visit

We were so lucky to get my mom here for a whole week! Thank you for all your help!

Grandma and her newest grand baby number 12 baby Ivy. Here are a few things we did while she was here. I did a lot of sitting around with a certain baby attached to me. The girls entertained grandma.





Grandma was so nice to get up with the girls and actually make them breakfast (that doesn't always happen around here) and get them out the door to the bus. She also took them to the mall to spend their special "grandma" money. And brought them adorable Easter outfits. You spoiled us mom!


She even planned a fun Easter cupcake making afternoon.













We love you grandma! Thanks for the great memories!

3 comments:

Betsy Fox said...

Jess,
Your girls are so full of life! What an entertaining house you must have! Never a dull moment.

SMDStudio said...

That first picture of Lilly is a riot! Your girls crack me up. I'm so glad you had lots of help with your mom there. I hope all is going well.

THE REBER FAMILY said...

Everytime I look at pictures of your kids I cant believe how grown up and beautiful Maddy is. How fun to have grandma for a whole week. I'm jealous. =) She is so fun...we are all lucky to have her.