Monday, May 03, 2010

Ivy is blessed....finally

May 2nd, 2010 Ivy was blessed. We were so grateful to have some of Dustin's family be able to make it up here and join us. Ivy looked so beautiful in the dress Grandma Beth got her. And the gorgeous blanket that her great-grandma Baum made for her.

Here are my beautiful girls, again in the dresses that grandma Beth got them. The weekend was CRAZINESS mostly and lots of fun, but these were the best pictures I got of them, as we were trying to head out the door to make it to church on time.




We did get some cute family pictures but let's just say there was one of us in the picture that I don't want to post on here.......but here are some pictures from this weekend.



This one is my FAVORITE! She was so happy after church. Dustin gave her such a sweet beautiful blessing. She is so lucky to have such a loving father. Dustin said that she was getting a little agitated when they were heading up there with everyone. But the moment he started speaking she just calmed down and went right to sleep. It was a blessing! I really thought there was a 75% chance she was going to cry through the whole thing given her particular temperament! She just looks so old in this picture though it makes me laugh. She is going to think she was like 6 months old when we blessed her!

Thank you for making the drive up here for this occasion grandma and grandpa! We loves having you here!





We had our cousins that live in Washington drive over and we had lots of fun! This was the only picture I got because my camera batteries died but I know there are LOTS of cute ones floating around between grandma and Aunt Amanda,s camera!
Do you see a resemblance below?
Cooking smores.



Maddy was having what I like to call a pre-teen weekend so she is MIA in a lot of pictures! Oh well.


Thank you Bishops and grandma and grandpa for staying with us this weekend. Come visit anytime!

4 comments:

THE REBER FAMILY said...

So cute Jes! All I can think about looking at these pictures is that soon BECKY's kids are going to be in all your pictures too =) Yeah for you guys that you'll be together. Ivy is so cute. I wish we were moving there too....maybe in 5 years when Jeff is done.

Alli said...

everyone looks so cute in their dresses! ok, i am sooo jealous that your kids are outside in sweatshirts when it is already 90 here! NO FAIR!

Katie (and Ken) Baldwin said...

(This is Karen Muir's daughter Katie) All those pictures are so wonderful! Ivy looks like a carbon copy of her daddy, and I can't believe how much she and Lily look alike. Your girls are soooo cute. And those beautiful dresses - wow! Congratulations on such a wonderful blessing and such a great family.

Wendy said...

I love Ivy's dress! She really does look old in those pictures. I wish we could have come. It looks like it was a good weekend!