Thursday, October 28, 2010

The cutest little black/purple kitty

Lilly is the first of the Halloween costumes to unveil. She has her first Halloween party today and she is SO excited! We decided to have semi-homemade costumes this year just cause we thought it would be fun. So you will have to wait to see the others! And for the record these were all her posing ideas......









And by the way she already has the attitude so she will not be wearing this at sixteen I will insist that she is a clown......

8 comments:

JasonDebbie said...

I've said it before but I'll say it again that I love her hair! And the costume is cute too :)

Liz said...

Cute costume

THE REBER FAMILY said...

SO SASSSY! Love her!

Alli said...

i love her poses. She is such a cute little kitty!

Megan said...

Oh, my gosh--she looks so grown up!!! This terrifies me. Will my kids grow up this fast? (Um...actually I'm hoping they do. I am SO done with toddlerhood combined with fussy babyhood. Let's move on, shall we?)

Heidi said...

When did her hair get so long! She can definitely pose for the camera! Can't wait to see the rest of the costumes, including Dustin's!

Betsy Fox said...

I don't know how that clown thing will go over at 16! Hopefully she'll get all that sass out of her system early!

Amanda said...

oh my gosh..what a CUTE costume and what a cute girl! Her poses remind me SO much of Ashlynn..as long as she hears the camera clicking, she keeps posing! We miss you guys tons! we were just talking the other day how we wish we could visit you!!!! Love you guys and can't wait to see the other costumes!