Sunday, December 05, 2010

Good-Looking Couples Likely to Have Daughters.....

So my sister sent this to me the other day and I just HAD to post it here seeing as I have 4 daughters and 0 sons..... and since I get comments every other day about how sorry people are for my husband and that they are so sorry for me because I am going to have 4 teenage daughters and they constantly ask me if I am going to keep trying to get that boy.....and if you can't tell is gets REALLY ANNOYING!..... here is my new comeback:


I am going to direct them to this study: http://ibnlive.in.com/news/goodlooking-couples-likely-to-have-daughters/136509-19-93.html?from=tn
And then I am going to tell them that it's okay that I have only daughters because I still love them even though they are not boys......SHOCKER......and that according to this study I am a good looking woman and there is NO SHAME IN THAT! And then I am going to ask them if they have more girls or boys.....better yet maybe I will just tell them that I am guessing they have more boys....if you get my drift! :)

6 comments:

JasonDebbie said...

Seriously its so annoying when people feel sad for others who dont have boys, or have more girls than boys--as if boys are worth more or something. Its lame and girls are WAY more fun to dress up and decorate their room, etc. Don't ever feel bad for not having a boy, people are stupid. And you are right, you and dustin are just hotter than most people. :)

THE REBER FAMILY said...

LOL...love this. I have more boys than girls. Crap. =)

Megan said...

This is mean, but...I suspect my sis-in-law thinks she and her husband (Karl's brother) are the best looking couple in the Taylor family--and she has all BOYS!!! I am the only one in the family so far to have girls. So she's WRONG!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!

And BTW, in that pic of your family with Santa, where everyone's standing together, you look gorgeous! (I especially love your hair.) So the article must be true, right?

Alli said...

I'm glad you put this article to good use. It deserves to be seen. hehe.

Heidi said...

I hated it when I had a girl, then a boy and people asked me if I was done having kids because I got one of each - like having a boy and a girl is the goal in life??? So annoying! This is a great comeback though for those rude strangers who can't keep their mouths shut :)

Meg said...

Ha ha! Classic! I guess if I have all boys then I know...