Thursday, December 16, 2010

Aprons galore

My little chefs! For Christmas my mom got everyone aprons! Ok maybe not the one Dustin is wearing but even he admitted that he really enjoyed wearing it even though it said girls just want to have fun.

The girls were so excited to wear them especially Maddy. She literally wears hers all day every day. She took it to a sleepover and then I even had to intervene when she was going to wear it school the other day!


I love this picture of my twins.

My mom wasn't originally going to get an apron for Ivy cause she is just so little but my friend was making them for us and she threw in this little apron for Ivy as an extra present and I have to say it is about the cutest thing I have ever seen! Hers and Maddy's match except Maddy's says Short Stack and Ivy's says Baby Cakes! So Cute!!


Of course Lilly got the sparkly sassy wipe clean apron.
And we went for the bug jar theme for Josey.
This picture cracks me up because everyone is so true to life. These are the stages that all my girls are in. If you look at each one of them you will see who they are right now. It is priceless!
And my sweet Maddy in her favorite article of clothing.
Thanks mom! This was a perfect Christmas present!

No comments: