Friday, May 18, 2007

Busy Lilly

Lilly is getting acquainted with the new house. She knows her drawer and her cupboard that she can play in while mommy is cooking dinner. Usually every night I have all the tupperware and all the measuring cups and spoons all over the floor by the time dinner is ready . At least it keeps her out of my hair while I am cooking though.



This is Lilly's usual spot in the afternoons when mommy is too busy to take her outside. She loves to watch the big girls playing outside. She usually isn't too sad to watch from the screen but she would love to be able to jump on that trampoline like the big kids. Not too much longer.
Can you see that look in her eye? Her favorite game right now is to tackle mommy and the girls. If I sit on the floor she practically runs and hugs me and thinks it is so funny when I fall over. The girls have started wrestling with her and I think that is where she gets it but she is quite a tough cookie!

No comments: