Thursday, May 31, 2007

SMORES

So a couple of days ago Joselyn picked a smores recipe out of her kids cook book and we made it for dessert. This is it below if you couldn't tell. Anyway the girls were eating it and I looked over and.............................. ..................this is what I saw! Maddy is so funny. Dustin and I laugh all the time becuase it doesn't matter what she is eating she always has it all over her face. Unfortunately I know she gets it from me. I swear I was the same way when I was little but it is so funny. She just does not feel it on her face.
Joselyn is taking these very dainty bites, trying to be very careful not to get it on herself. She doesn't want it on her face or hands and she usually does not have anything on her face. Maddy however always has food on her face. She came home from school one day with a dark substance all over her face. As she was walking toward the car I could not figure out what was on her face. She got in and I said, "Maddy what is on your face?" She looked at me with the biggest smile and said, "PUDDING!" I had put a pudding in her lunch and she had spent the last half of the day with dried pudding on her face. I don't put pudding in her lunch much anymore! You gotta love her.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I think that is a Moyes gene. My children are the Messiest eaters EVER. They seriously get their food everywhere, except their mouths. At least Josie stays clean for you!