Saturday, July 21, 2007

2:00 AM

I had to let everyone know out there that I was in line at Barnes and Noble till 2:00 in the morning for my book!!!!!!!!!!!!! The silliest part is that I can't even read it for another week because Dustin and I promised that we would wait until the bar was over so we can read it together. I don't know how I am going to exersize that much self control when it is sitting next to my bed taunting me. IT IS SOOOO HARD! Anyway Dustin was always the one who went and got the other books in the middle of the night and I wanted to experience it once. It was quite the experience. I talked my friend into going to Barnes and Noble instead of the local grocery store because I thought it would be more fun. We had a good time but I felt REALLY bad when we got there and they were giving everyone alphabet number wrist bands and we were all the way down to S. We had to go get in line and we were literally on the other side of the mall! And apparently they had all these festivities that we totally missed and I was kinda bummed about that. Oh well, we are moms there with no children it could have been a little embarrassing trying to show up and win the costume contest but I was a little tempted! We had a good time but I am exhausted today partially because of being up so late but Maddy also had a sleepover last night and of course they woke up at 6:30! What is that all about?! I didn't exactly get up with them that early but I still was half awake making sure no one was getting into trouble. ANYWAY I am so excited to read the book and find out what happens! Don't tell me what happens and don't call to talk to me about till at least next Friday. I love Harry Potter and I am not ashamed to blog about it.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I was out at 10:30 and actually met up with Leah and Amanda who were there! We got wristbands which guaranteed us a book but we decided to saty around in the line and ended up getting them around 12:30! I won't tell you about the book-Jake is enjoying his and is like half-way done while I'm still at the beginning (the sacrafices we mom's make!) Enjoy it next week!

Marisa said...

you are an amazing individual