Sunday, July 22, 2007

Prodigies

I was making Sunday toast and hot chocolate(Dustin started this at our house years ago, apparently a Moyes tradition?). It doesn't matter that it is like 85 degrees in our house we still have to have the hot chocolate. The girls were running around in their underwear, and one in her birthday suit, because it was so hot. You are all lucky I didn't include me in the picture, no one wants to know what I was running around in (jk). They were playing in the living room really good together and I peeked around the corner and this is what I saw.......



I wasn't thrilled that Lilly was up on the piano bench but it was such a cute picture that I grabbed my camera. I also recorded the audio so you can understand what is played in my house AT LEAST once a day. My girls are obsessed with the song and they were getting into it here, especially Josey with that hair toss. I think sometimes they think they are really playing it!


3 comments:

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

This is the cutest picture and video! They seem to all get along so well! We miss you guys!

Williams Fam said...

Ryan and I just love that picture!! So stinkin' cute!! It just makes us laugh! Such a priceless moment caught on camera!

Sarah said...

I see blackmail! Cute girls. It seems they are usually getting along--maybe not so it needs to get caught on camera?! They are so cute though!