Monday, July 09, 2007

Oh you must have been a beautiful baby

Lilly is such a girlie girl and I love it! She loves shoes and purses and bracelets and necklaces. She is constantly bringing me shoes to put on even when she has shoes on. She will bring me Maddy and Josey's pretty shoes as well and try to walk in them. She always wants to wear bracelets and necklaces and just walks around saying "pitty" (pretty). If she finds a hairclip she tries to stick it in her hair or she brings it to me and wants me to put it in her hair. This morning I found this headband on the floor as I was cleaning up and I stuck it in my hair to keep it back. Well she saw me put it in and came over clammering for me to hold her. So I picked her up and she went right for the headband and took it off and tried to put it in her own hair. So I put it on her head. Then she kinda forgot about it and it was falling out so I carefully took it off of her without her noticing and put it back in my hair. Well she looked at me a minute later and noticed I was wearing the headband. She touched her head and gave me this look like "how dare you" and went to pull it out of my hair again. She put it back on her head and I fixed it for her. So this is her wearing her pretty blue headband and me with my hair in my face (I purposely left me out of the picture). She looks so cute though. I just love her.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I felt having more than one kid made me not spend so much time with the other(s) so I think it's great Lilly has her own personality and you can love her for that. I love how early they pick up on things too. Enjoy!