Saturday, August 18, 2007




Okay so Andrea posted this picture on her blog the other day because the little girl in this picture is Dustin's mom Colleen. I wanted to post it on my blog because my family thinks that Lilly looks like Colleen. As much as I would love to say she looks like Colleen I just don't see it. After I saw this picture though I do see some similarities but I still don't think she looks like Colleen all that much or as much as Ava does. I put a picture of cute Ava next to Lilly and I tried to get poses of each of them in as close to a profile as I could to match Colleens. I wanted to see if anyone else thinks Lilly looks much like her? Maybe I am just too close to Lilly to see who she looks like because I just don't think she looks like ANYONE! On a side note this is Dustin's grandpa who I think he resembles a little. There are some other pictures of him that I think they look more alike but I still see something familiar in his grandpas face.

No comments: