Thursday, September 20, 2007

bop bop bop to the top

Joselyn thinks the patio in our backyard is her personal stage and multiple times a day she goes out there and practices her song and treats everyone in the neighborhood to her voice. Lilly has followed suit and I say them out there tonight singing together. Lilly was copying everything Josey did, it was very cute. Anyway Joselyn wanted to sing a song for the camera when she saw me get it out. If you want a little chuckle, here is her rendition of Bop to the top. Lilly had a little turn in the end as well.

7 comments:

Steve said...

I love your girls they are such performers. Where did she get that song from?

Heidi said...

That was a good laugh---your girls definitely need to be actresses when they grow up. Even Mason enjoyed watching the video clip!

Anonymous said...

That's the cutest thing I've ever seen...me and my mom have been laughing our heads off. Joselyn actually has a really good voice! Sharpea (sp?) is the popular costume in our family also this halloween.

Darrell and Alissa said...

I loved it! My favorite part is "Shake your booty and turn around"- she has that part down!

Sarah said...

HSM is a fave here! She does a great job! My kids had to join her in the room watching it. Lilly is doing well being back-up!

Alli said...

that's my favorite song to sing around the house in costume too! ok, maybe not in costume.... but seriously, that song is ALWAYS in my head. jocey is sooo cute. i love it

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

How cute! What performers