Monday, September 03, 2007

Last weekend of summer vacation

We had a really fun weekend celebrating the last official weekend of summer vacation. We decided to drive out to the state fair on Saturday but of course I forgot the camera. So you don't get to see any pictures of the massive pigs and cows or the pictures of Dustin and I wanting to throw up over how much everything costs. But that was fun and then we had our first official BYU football party at our house. It was fun and a lot of people showed up and the guys sat in the family room and watched the game while the girls sat in the living room and talked and nursed babies. FUN FUN. We are supposed to have another one next Saturday but I think I am going to plan on going somewhere with the girls and the guys can stay and watch the game while us girls go and get some dinner or something. Anyway Sunday we decided to drive up to the temple and take some pictures and walk around. It turned out to be one of those picture taking sessions where NOTHING turns out cute. Everyone is either making a wierd face or odd poses or is really blurry or whatever. It is really funny. Take a look at the pictures...











Oh well. The temple was fun and at least we tried! Later that night I promised the girls they could have a sleep over for their last night of summer vacation. Now by sleepover I mean they get to eat some snacks at night watch a movie and sleep in eachothers bedrooms. I have had one REAL official sleepover with a little girl in our ward and let me tell you it was the last for a very very long time. I HATE sleepovers and my girls were obviously not ready for it. They were happy with their "sleepover" and now we get to get ready for school! YEAH!

2 comments:

Williams Fam said...

Your pictures are beautiful!! But I gotta tell ya, you really are making me miss Portland a lot!!! WE actually use to live right there by the temple just a few streets behind the church building there! We were lucky to be so close!
P.S. We fixed our link so you can go to our site from it!!

Castiel Moyes said...

Katie if you read this I can't post anything on your site. For some reason it won't let me click on posting anything. So don't think that I am rude and never have any comments for you because I do, I just CAN'T for some reason.