Saturday, September 15, 2007

Marathon

So I have posted my latest runs to my blog. I am a little embarrased because they are like fairly pathetic runs but I love tracking my sisters runs and I wanted to do the same. After taking an entire week off because of my leg and my pinky toe (which is why my first two runs on there are SO pathetic) I decided to give it a try tonight. I was stupidly going to try and go ten miles tonight but when it turned out that I didn't get out there until 9:30 and I have to sing in church tomorrow I decided against pushing my leg harder than I should and decided to get to bed. BUT I did manage to go five miles.....very slowly but I went five miles and I am okay with that. My run says I went just short of five miles but I actually did go five miles my ipod just died right there at the end, I was SO mad! I wanted it to say 5 miles! My leg was still bothering me but I am hoping that I rested it enough to continue to push through it. I could see from my shadow that I still run with a slight limp and I am sure that is not good but what are you going to do?

2 comments:

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

Good job Jess! Reading your blog motivates me to get off my bum and try to run even a mile!

Wendy said...

Okay, so after reading about all your running, I decided to start running. I seriously make it maybe a mile before I am too exhausted to continue, so I think you are really doing AWESOME! Keep it up! You are my inspiration right now!