Saturday, September 15, 2007

Way to go Dustin!



I just wanted to blog about my wonderful, smart, husband who on Friday got the great news that he passed the Oregon bar! I am so proud of him and so impressed by his ability to take care of our family and to accomplish things that I can't even imagine taking on. I am constantly impressed with his mind and his ability to remember so many things. Sometimes I am not sure why he remembers some of the stuff he does, like wierd stats for sports he doesn't even watch, but none the less he has an amazing mind and I am so proud of him. He is now certified in Nevada and Oregon, two states down, only 48 more to go honey! just kidding. It was a little surreal for us this time around since we both felt like he passed back in July. When he got the news I can't say that either of us were surprised which honestly is a wierd reaction especially for Dustin who always thinks he has failed everything. It wasn't that we weren't happy or excited because we were, but it just felt like we already knew. We had to almost force ourselves to celebrate because again it just felt like we already found out back in July. But I am sure it will continue to sink in that Dustin doesn't have to study or stress out anymore, hopefully ever, about taking this make or break test! Your girls love you Dustin and are so proud of you!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Way to go!!!!!!! That is so awesome. There is nothing better then knowing you don't have to take it again!

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

congrats you guys!

Steve said...

yea!!!!!!!! Congrats

Wendy said...

Congratulations Dustin!