Sunday, October 21, 2007

addendum

Who are those gorgeous girls you ask? Dustin and his best friend from Murtaugh Jason. This was back in their freshman year at BYU.....BEFORE I met him. Jason's wife posted this when she was blogging about past Halloweens and I just had to copy it and add it to my own past Halloweens because let's face it....it takes the cake for best costume. The funniest part is that Dustin told me that when the girls were doing his makeup and he was getting dressed and stuff he totally thought that he was going to look like a girl. He was really curious to see what he would look like as a girl. Then when he saw himself and realized that he really looked like a BAD tranny he was kinda disgusted. Dustin in no way looks feminine. Now Jason on the other hand is a good looking guy but take a look! He actually makes quite a nice looking woman.
This picture was from our Halloween party that we went to on Friday. We were so tired and when it came down to it we just wore the most comfortable easiest costumes we could find and that translated into this. I originally was going to go as Britney Spears. I had the BEST outfit and wig and I was going to bring one of Josey's baby dolls and fling it over my shoulder and drop it all night. Dustin was going to be my bodyguard with his security shirt and his dark glasses and I was going to draw tattoos on him. When I took into consideration that the party was at our bishops house I just thought it probably wasn't the best setting for that costume. So I ended up as a cow. I don't know how that happened. It is like a womans nightmare to be dressed as a cow honestly. But I didn't know what else to wear and I wasn't going to wear the farmers long underwear. I hate this picture of me as well and almost didn't post it. I looks like I have such a double chin! I am dressed as a cow with a double chin. What is up with that? Dustin and I realized though after the party that we really need to hang the cow costume up. Those flesh colored utters don't work on him or on me, if you know what I mean. They just invite to many comments! Maybe Britney Spears wouldn't have been so bad?

7 comments:

Steve said...

Steven has the EXACT cow costume and has also decided not to wear it anymore because the kids kept trying to milk him!

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

Rob has the same costume! Walmart? He too kept getting milked!
But I do have to say, Jess you make anything look good, even a cow costume!

Gretch said...

HA! I LOVE it!! Yes it is a little scary how good Jason looks as a girl. And for Dustin, yeah not so good lookin as a girl-thats a good thing. :-)

I love that you wanted to be Britney Spears, I'm sure it would have been a great costume. The cow costume looks great too. So fun! One question though, is there a flap in the back of Dustin's long underwear?!? :-)

Wendy said...

Hilarious! Dustin is a good sport to dress up with you. I agree. Cow costume probably needs to go to DI.:-)

Castiel Moyes said...

As a matter of fact Gretchen there is a falp in the back.....scary huh? Everyone was a little nervous about it coming open at the party. Dustin wore clothes underneath though and he always has the flap pinned closed. It made for some good jokes though.

Gretch said...

This is Jason. Man did that photo of me and Dustin bring back some memories from freshman year. Well Dustin, I guess any political aspirations that we may have had are out the window now with that photo officially on the internet. Oh well. Our legs are awesome.

Rachel said...

What double chin? I love the face Dustin's making in that blue dress. Priceless.