Friday, October 19, 2007

I Vant To Drrrink your bloooood

The girls found the Halloween makeup in our Halloween stuff and wanted to get scary. Since it was Friday I indulged them and they thought they were REALLY scary! They were upset because they realized they were missing fangs. So they made little fangs and taped them onto their lips. Seriously it was really funny.


Josey refused to smile in this picture because she said vampires aren't nice and they don't smile.


Josey looks more scared than scary but I promise she was trying to be scary. Maddy can be scary without the makeup.

8 comments:

Steve said...

How did you get their hair to wave like that?

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

Where's Lilly's makeup??? j/k!

Castiel Moyes said...

Josey had french braids in her hair for two days and then I finally let her take them out. Her hair has so much natural wave to to that it really held the wave pretty well. Maddy just had a braid on the side in the front at school that day and she took it out promptly when she got home.

Darrell and Alissa said...

Lexi's response to the picture's oh the girl's, "WHOA"!!
They look great!

Amanda said...

How fun!! They look great!

Alli said...

despite the scary fangs, your girls have the prettiest eyes! what are your plans for thanksgiving?!

Castiel Moyes said...

I don't have any plans for Thanksgiving. I just heard that you were going home though and I am really jealous. I am trying to talk Dustin into going somewhere but it is just a lot in gas money. Plus if we came to Cali I don't really know where we would all stay. You need to come and visit me though!

Gretch said...

Those are the cutest/scariest vampires I have ever seen!