Wednesday, October 31, 2007

And the winners are.....

I thought it was fun to see some of the costumes that the kids at school decided to be and I wanted to share my favorites. I know this isn't a good picture but it made me laugh. That kid in the front of the line there had a deflated kickball on his head with eyes cut out. Maybe it is just me but it was really funny.




I likes these costumes but the funniest part is that they are boys in our ward. I was sitting with one of the moms as they went by. As her son KC came walking up she said, "I honestly didn't know he brought a cigar." I thought it was pretty funny that the mormon boys were the only ones "smoking"! I heard his sister say as they passed each other, "KC I like your cigarette." Too funny. I guess this never gets old for me. This kid looked great. I loved his liger necklace.
That kid walked through the whole parade as an orange cone! I have no idea how he got that costume to school.
This is the winner! This one was the funniest and is dedicated especially to Rob and Andrea who live in Reno. For those of you who never watch comedy central it is a character from Reno 911. I will refrain from printing his name. I thought it was really funny but a little disturbing that he watched that show.


2 comments:

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

Rob wanted to be him for Halloween...but sadly the costume wasn't modest!!!!!

Paul Moyes said...

Lt. Dangle!