Monday, October 22, 2007

Josey's first field trip

Joselyn had her first field trip today! And where do you think she went? A pumpkin patch of course! I was able to go with her just me and her and we had a great time. We got to have a hay ride, eat pumpkin doughnuts and apple cider, look at all the animals, learn all about different kinds of pumpkins and pick our own pumpkin. It was so nice to get some alone time with Joselyn because it so rarely happens anymore.

This is Josey picking out her pumpkin. You have to blow up the picture and check out her face. She was having the hardest time choosing one.
Josey wanted a picture with all the lilly pads in the pond.
This is Josey drinking her apple cider. I had to give her mine as well she loved it so much!

This is Josey's friend Julia in her class. Does anyone else think she looks like someone? I think she looks like Maddy a little bit.

This is Josey and Ben, the little love birds! They are so funny and his mom and I were just laughing the whole time watching them.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Josey's boyfriend is very cute. She has great taste!

BethReberFrancis said...

Another pumpkin patch! What a lucky girl!! Wow Josie's eyes are amazing. I'm glad you got to go too, Jessica. It is always nice to get one on one time.

Sarah said...

I love field trips! I have 2 kids that go to the same preschool so I am a little busy at those too but they are great to see interacting with kids in school. Ben is very cute too!

Rachel said...

No hugging boys! ha ha