Sunday, October 28, 2007

Wish you were here Grandma Beth

Grandma Beth sent us a Halloween package complete with cupcake mix and decorations. The girls had such a fun time decorating them and eating them....especially Lilly. We jsut wich you could have been here with us to do it. Thanks Grandma Beth!


She was happy in this picture oddly enough. She LOVED frosting her own cupcakes. She finally got the hang of putting the little sprinkles and m&m's on by shoving them into the cupcakes. She would then proceed to pluck them out and eat them. She was more interested in eating the candy than making her cupcakes look pretty!
We had these little candy pumpkins to put on the cupcakes but Lilly refused to eat them. She just kept giving them hugs and here she is giving it a kiss.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like so much fun---kids just go nuts when grandmas send them packages. My mom sent me a package this week, however Taylor and Zach were so miffed that all the stuff inside was for the new baby!

JasonDebbie said...

we're doing cupcakes today too, its going to be funny to see them try and frost them. My kids love looking at your site, especially hearing the nightmare before christmas song. I might find out on thursday what I'm having, I go to the perinatologist and I'm going to make them look and see.:)

BethReberFrancis said...

Hi my sweet girlies! I wish I could have been there too, to make these cupcakes with you. You sure decorated them up cute! You did me proud!! I love you!
Love Grandma Beth

Gretch said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Aren't Grndmas great!