Monday, November 26, 2007

the cattail fort

Dustin took the girls down on the four wheeler one day and helped them make a fort like he used to with his brothers. The Murtaugh lake is man made and so in the winter the stop letting water through and it dries up quite a distance. All the cattails that grow around the edge dry up and making a perfect place for a fort. The girls had so much fun and they even ahd their own rooms!

If I had known Dustin was taking a picture I would have fixed my boot but since I am never in any pictures I thought I would post it anyway.


Josey's room
Maddy's room


Maddy liked looking for all the animal prints in the dried ground.

1 comment:

Paul Moyes said...

Here's an idea! Get one of your daughters to dress up in insulated coveralls and ski googles, then get on the back of a three wheeler and drive at the cattails as fast as you can. When you get close jump off spread eagle into them. Trust me, the cattails will break your fall...