Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Random silly pictures

Here are the girls getting busy one night. They wanted to make crafts. If you look closely at Maddy's feather (which is taped to her head) she has a big red jewel underneath (also taped to her head). Maddy's smile is so funny! When she saw this picture she was really happy because she told me that she tries to smile like this. When I asked her why she told me that she just likes it. ????
Lilly had to get in the picture of course!
As Lilly is getting older the girls are having more and more fun playing together. Dustin caught them playing together quietly with the teeniest tiniest pet shop. Lilly loves these and plays with them all the time.

Lilly was going crazy one night rolling around on the floor. It was quite entertaining. She was just laughing hysterically rolling around and around.

This is like the only picture I have of Lilly in her crib. It seems that I have tons of the other two sleeping and in their cribs but for whatever reason I have never taken a picture of Lilly. This was actually Maddy's idea and she brought the camera up otherwise there would probably be NO pictures of Lilly in her bed.
Lilly loves loves loves to dress up. She begs to put on a dress every morning and most days she is running around in one of grandma's famous home made dresses. But she brought Daddy's basketball shorts to me the other night saying, "dwess! dwess!" So I had to try and put it on her so it would stay. They were still a little wet from the laundry but she didn't care and even said, "nice and warm" when I put it on her! I thought that was pretty funny.
And here is the symbol for tofu that is flavored and texturized to simulate human flesh, or Hufu. I kid you not it is out there in case anyone wanted to know what cannibalism was like.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I love Maddy's smile in that picture!! Your girls are way too cute!

Darrell and Alissa said...

Oh boy do I wish I would have had that HUFU last week when I had my human flesh craving!! GROSS! Maddy's smile is a crack up! It's got to be the age- Lexi watches herself smile in the mirror practicing quite often- when she thinks I don't see her!

Heidi said...

It's amazing how kids become such "hams" when you get the camera out!

P.S. YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED ON MY BLOG!!

Jaime said...

your girls are so cute. I love reading your blogs. You always write about the funniest stuff! Hope all is well.

Wendy said...

That HUFU stuff cannot be real! That is so gross. I will try pretty much anything as far as food goes,but I would have to draw the line there!
I love your girls. They are so adorable.

Jennie Z said...

Okay- GROSS about the HUFU. I am up for trying new foods- but have to admit I have never eaten tofu and would hate to try this!
Love the picture of Lilly dressing up in Dustin's shorts. Kate is into the same stuff lately- always wants to dress up. It's a fun age!!