Sunday, January 27, 2008

6 habits

Okay I was tagged to list 6 habits I have, I am assuming good or bad. So here goes. I am going to try and think of 6........

1. This one is kinda gross and my husband HATES it but I got it from my dad. I blow bubbles with my tongue. I know I shouldn't even admit it but when I am bored I find myself doing it unconciously. I remember watching my dad do it when I was a kid and thinking that was so cool so I worked and worked on it until I could finally do it and now it has become a very bad habit. Thanks dad.

2. I rarely finish my drinks. I always leave just a little bit at the bottom. I don't know why and it drives Dustin insane! I think I am planning on drinking the rest.....just a little bit later.

3. I never zip up my jackets and coats. I don't know if it is from growing up in California where you really didn't have to wear a coat very often and you could get away with not zipping it up. But for the longest time Dustin has had to remind me to zip up my coat when I am complaining that I am cold.

4. I don't untie my shoes when I take them off. I just slide them off. Isn't that supposed to say something about my personality?

5. I got this one from my mom. I wear my sunglasses as a headband. If I am wearing sunglasses on a sunny day when I go into a store or back home I forget to take them off and it will be like hours before I realize that they are still on my head like a headband.

6. I don't like to be ready early. I guess I feel like I look my best RIGHT after I have gotten ready and that if I get ready too early I will not look as good anymore. My hair will be flat, my make-up worn off and I will inevitably end up pulling my hair back. If I can just get ready and walk out the door I will look my best. So I tend to run on the late side especially now that I have three girls that I have to get ready as well. I always want them to be ready before me so I can take those last few minutes to finish up myself.

So those are 6 things that I could think of off the top of my head. I tag Liz, Amanda, Andrea and Alli. What are your habits?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

None of those are really bad habits I don't think. Now, if you had a skin collection or toe nails or something, that's more like it.

Amanda said...

I loved reading those!

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

How funny. I hear you about getting ready too early. If I get ready to early I feel like I need to just sit there until it's time to go so I don't mess anything up!