Friday, January 04, 2008

Zoo Lights

I know this is really late considering I am putting Christmas lights but I never got around to getting them up here. But this is what we did on New Years Eve. It was the last day of the Portland Zoo lights and they were free! We had wanted to take the kids to see them before Christmas but with the size of our family now it was just going to be too much. So I was excited when I saw it was free. So we met Dustin at work and headed over to the zoo at about 6:30. However it was BITTER cold! Oh my goodness it was SOOOOO cold! But we had a good time.

Josey with her favorite color light, blue. I told them to find where they wanted their picture taken with their favorite lights and these were Joseys.
This is where Maddy wanted her picture taken . She looks so old in this picture it kinda freaks me out.
Dustin was trying to warm up with the lights. I don't think he got very warm.
I love Lilly's face in this picture. She loved Rudolph.

Maddy wanted to pose like this. It kinda cracks me up.






Honestly the light were amazing and they really do a good job. The girls loved it and Dustin and I tried to stay warm!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

You are right, Maddy does look older in that picture! What beautiful lights. Reminds me of the temple square lights.